- Reporting: monitor stock levels (including the weekly stock report and month of supply report); monitor sales activities; prepare reports of business transactions (including best/worse sellers and sell thru); seasonal product and customer feedback
- Budgeting: Assist in preparing open to buy including detail product category sales analysis and mix
- Order placement: Assist in placing orders of all leather seasonal products
- Product Planning Tool: prepare product plan presentation and new product briefing for boutiques, create product map (including total order and allocation per store per product category)
- Pricing: Assist in confirming and monitoring pricing to all stores
- Product Knowledge: assist in reinforcing product knowledge (i.e. workshops) during market visits. Make sure key product strategies are thoroughly communicated to all stores.
- Stock Management and Allocation: monitor delivery schedules for new collection, allocation and transfer of stock based on sales performance on weekly basis, maintain required months of supply per product categories to achieve set sales target, conduct family sales to clean aging products and coordinate monthly regional transfer.
- Sales and Reorder: assist in placing monthly reorder of permanent products based on month of supply vs. sales performance. Ensure healthy stock level for best selling products
- After Sales Service: Reporting defective items to HQ, coordinating with all stores to return defective items to warehouse, Ordering spare parts for local repairs, quarterly defective reports to products to achieve set sales target.